The Moment's
It's new year (2013) resolution
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | 1:09 AM | 0 Moments
New year new resolution again. Time flies, it's another year for us to grow and work hard for future. Finally we have a conclusion, finally we both came with same thinking. Nth much for this year I think, but it's quite tough to hit that targets! It's gonna be a good good year for us I hope. This few weeks, our job when we are free is searching for diamond ring. Yes! It's for that! Haha.. Advise by my close Fren that must choose ourself! Must choose the 1 we like. Hehe...but until now still haven't make any decision because beside of the size for the diamond the design r too normal! Almost every1 r the same. Searching for something unique! Special for us! Next week going to ask help from Fren! Need her to help me contact feline bridal! It's time to make the appointment! But sad case is my dear missed place the receipt for the package that he signed! The more worst thing is he had paid full amount for that. So this year 2013, I wish everything is alright and good! I wish that we can hit the target of our resolution before year 2013 end! May god be with us and bless us! God is good, all the time! Here we come with the list of our 2013 resolution:

1) By May going to get a penthouse.its gonna be our new house! ( so its saving time).

2) must hit the amount we set for our saving in order to fulfill our 1st resolution.

3) Before August must done the renovation for it and furniture set up! (Hope everything go smoothly)

4) Must hv at least $xxx,xxx in our account so that we can transfer back to Malaysia.

5) This going to be year 2014 resolution, so I will keep it till end of this year.

Jia you Jia you, wish we can be done everything accordingly to our plan! God bless us! Amen!

Older Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine