The Moment's
My collection of the phone
Thursday, May 31, 2012 | 9:32 PM | 0 Moments
Currently my job once I reach home is stick with those phone... Hehe... 1st year I came to Sg I get iPhone 4 from my Hubby as birthday present.... Last year I got this... iPhone 4S!!! And now I got my pinky... Super love this pinky!!! Hehe... My pinky samsung galaxy note... How can I don't love this guy!?? So sweet!!! The photo shown 2 pinky note Coz 1 is Nicole babe Hubby get for her and 1 is my Hubby get it for me! Love it....

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine