The Moment's
Untitled
Thursday, April 12, 2012 | 7:49 PM | 0 Moments
Really a long long time I didn't blog. Hehe... Currently my time is fully booked. Alot of thing to settle and do. Finally now I can blog after finish my dinner cooked by my dear.

Sure some wondering what I so busy with. Mid march, my free time spend with carrie babe... V go for 3D transformer with my dear n others. Hehe... Until not yet free to ask for our photo. Spend time Tgt at sucks kao. Haha... Funny name right?!

End month is also a busy for me Coz need rush out my work that I'd invoice. Btw, end month that weekend I spend my time at jb with babes shopping. V go jb on sat early morning back at sun evening. A bit jam at custom on that week. Get myself body glove shirt so do my babe. Ops... Besides forget to mention I have my new room that choose by my dear. How expensive it was, I really dunno. Coz it's paying by my dear. So 1st week of April, my time spend on decorate my new room, our love nest and my good Friday spend with dearest Yennice. I just know that she just move to another condo. Hehe... Her more high class than ours. So now she staying more nearest with us. Hehe... Can always hang out again. Our good Friday spend at ion orchard!!!! Lalalala... Go hv a look of Hermes stuff and she go repair her super exp hermes watch. Again spot a bag but I know I'm not allow to get it now until..... ( I back from Bkk trip?!! Haha). But at the same week I fall sick until today! Dunno which fellow steal my voice. Hehe...

This few days keep raining make me can go down swimming n gym. Nvm... Keep rain bah Coz this weekends gonna spend my time at office again. Need to clear my thing before hv long holiday. Nvm, I can claim cab n ot... Earn money for my future. Hehe... So will updated again on may after I back from holiday...

Today my kitty is back. Finally back from Korea. But those human r so thick skin n ask for it... Dunno should say is thick skin or stingy lo. Heard from somebody that others keep order her buy things from Korea n she dun like it at all. Those Ppl so worst! Ppl go holiday not go help u shopping. Hehe.. I also ask her buy this Coz our babe go Korea on feb buy it for me but I lost it in the bus. But mine is super small thing only lo. N I got mention if got just buy no need purposely go look for it. Anw, my babe zhen Qi give her wons lo. And she help her alot for her this trip lo. She ask her help me buy again Coz I super love it lo... See how cute it is lo. Tomolo can take photo of this twins le.

After waiting for so long finally next week i going to hv long holiday. Today dear accompany go high com to renew passport. So sweet is today 7.30am v go to malaysia high com to Do submission. Dear help me alot so before 9am v do but collection at 2.30pm. 5hours plus what we can do?! He bring me for breakfast then 10am back home to rest n sleep coz im still sick. Sick make my photo so ugly and i have to take it around the worlds for 5 years. Poor thing. Then 1.50pm He bring me go to malaysia high com to collect my passport. So sweet,right?he is that sweet sometimes. But the terrible feeling is 30/4 My leave not approved due to end month. But it's ok... 1st may working they hv to pay me double triple!!!???!

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine