The Moment's
Some truth and advise!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 12:58 AM | 0 Moments
If you know nth PLS do not act you know everything!

Sometimes Ppl learned nth and they won't learn also.

Today I shock by some news! U can't imagine that it been twice the shameful thing happen on the idiot! Do not want to mention clearly on some matter. Maybe she think she can continue cheat that another idiot by saying not Ppl do not want her but is she do not want Ppl! But who heck care what this 2 pork chop with pig brain will say because the true always there!

Erm... With my working experience I confirm that I will make sure such shameful thing won't happen to me! So stop cheating on us la! If get better 1 then good luck to you, hope they can stand of paying the useless 1 longer than current! Advise: if really want a better luck PLEASE watch up your mouth! Do more charity! Do not only see Ppl negative and your positive side because Ppl have such thinking is always bluff themselves with 1 positive thing to cover 10 negative thing in them! Stop CURSING Ppl! Stop cheating Ppl because KARMA will turn back to you!

The most happier thing in my life is i knew it early! Can stop from being "Li Yong" by some idiot! Selfish! Still remember that the idiot like to spend others money! Always mention she have no money but greedy! But want to have the same life like others while the idiot are not affordable! And I also must admit that i'm stupid as well because too simply when trying hard to look part time job for the idiot and bare everything for Ppl that who doesn't worth for it! Its my fault because too easy believe ppl. So another idiot, you do not know the whole story just act don't know! Don't act like you the one know everything and trying to sort it out! Is your so called friend who stop me from telling you! I bare doesn't mean is I alone want it! If I'm so call greedy then why every moment you need my friend to help you for every single thing and Everytime go for lunch or dinner is paid by us and not you?!! Use your brain and think before speak it out! If I greedy like you I won't so generous from the beginning at all! If you think you still have brain then think it yourself before pointer to others! Saw the karma that happened to you!?? Do not tell me you still feel lucky!? But, if you feel that cheating on yourself, you will feel better then go ahead! You 2 idiots know how unimportance you 2 to me at all right now! Stop jealous that I treated Juliana and Carrie better than you before! We love each other with our true heart and not by thinking how, or what we can get from this friendship! We do not need something to proved our love because we know each other too well and also we are mature unlike you 2 idiots! Before you clarify what is friendship PLS learn what is friendship are!

Salute with those liar! Still able to search by using my full add and my full name!!! Salute! Deleted on other Ppl eyes but never delete from the heart! I'm not that important and it's impossible for me to accept back and be like before because stupid for once is enough! Do not want it to happened twice!!! So stop searching me! Salute salute salute! All is about those idiots!!

However, I still have some happy thing to blog here but I do not want to spoilt it by putting it tgt with idiots! So adios... Will continue will another blog.


Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine