The Moment's
February
Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 11:48 PM | 0 Moments
This month start to be AR. doing all acc stuff... In the stage of learning n move forward to my "future". Even is busy for this post. Even busy with work but I saw the $$$$$. ok, I admit I'm money face Coz I work for money n not sand! Super busy until I no time to continue with my blog stuff! No time to share about our valentine as well. Get new members. Hehe...

I still wondering WTF that ghost r jealous about?! Coz u only a admin staff?! N I believe u will forever be admin staff! Admin staff forever hv that amount of salary! Hiak Hiak Hiak! If wan get more then just do like what u 2 like to do! Go geylang stand i believe u can gt more abit than now la! But get more? Must think bah! See those bosy shape n the face! They didnt vomit consider good. Somebody teach me this tactic before n dun think u still able to use same tactic on me? No thanks. U can continue be like Ur super mini "Che da Bao"! U know how ugly a ghost look like? I have their ugly photo! Erm... I think still hv bah or I throw it away n deleted like nobody else problem! If wanna lie n cheat just go find Ppl same EQ level like u "2"! I won't care about those LC Ppl 1. Ops... Forget to announce!!! Is 3 months! My parents taught me that a bad Ppl won't say that they r bad but they only will point it to other! So stop AC! Dun act infront of Ppl! N stop email me with rubbish!!!! Rubbish ghost!!!

This week I start with another bag to work.... Coz I know I need that bag to put documents n the laptop! Haih... Let shit saw it n I think that shit need to throw hers! Rather dun get if no afford to get ori 1! If still desperate call Ur mini get it for u! N pls get latest 1 n not those with clearing stock stock!!!

Last weekends outing with carrie at orchard. She going to get a LV bag that I wan but in the end I spot on other! Next target prada! Wait for me...my birthday in half year more! Hiak Hiak Hiak! BTW, congratz to my dear babe for getting a new job in MNC company. She going to busy like me after this... Is a medical centre finance dept executive. Good luck dear n all the best. Learn while u can from there! Love u...

Today stay back at office... Called a fren... He is super funny man. Teach me some good idea... Next meeting for desserts I will tell u about this o babe.

For all this while, what the most important thing that i wanna share is Even currently super busy but I'm happy with the hand that u provided to me. U all know who u all r. Thanks for always be myside. Thanks for the food n caring as well that given by u all. I dunno how to express with words but I glad to hv u all. I love u all my dear babes... Here comes with some crazy photo of us... But I do enjoy the moment. That is our crazy moment... Next meaningful gathering coming soon... Clubbing on march o... Yeah... Batt low! I wanna rest lo. Remind myself n those ghost let go bah! Even I didn't see n read but im sure u all still the same! With the mouth stick with shit! Same as the face! Just let go Coz I dun wan be so important to u all! I didn't fren with ghost! Give up bah!

Bye world! Have a sweet dream n sleep tight

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine