The Moment's
Should I or should not
Friday, February 17, 2012 | 3:51 PM | 0 Moments
At this type of time... I nth to do for this moment... And there the things happened! Should I just grab a ticket and fly back asap to give a hand!? Or should I continue my life here!? If I'm not then will I regret after this!? Or everything will be alright!? I pray hard for him... Pray that god love him but as I love him more n more I dun wish u take it so soon from me! I just need sometimes before v can be tgt every moment. Oh lord almighty god just give me Ur hand to pull me up from devil and give me strength to face everything. Show me the miracle n heal him as he is Ur son. A loyal n obedient son. V need u now n forever! Oh lord almighty god guide me towards this hard moment. Show me the right way that I should choose. Chase those evil n devil from us... U protect us from evil spirit... U r lord of lord, king of king. I pray in the name of Jesus, amen!

Waiting n waiting....

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine