The Moment's
My life - Feb
Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 8:35 PM | 0 Moments
Quite sometimes that i didn't really blog about my life. While waiting my beloved Dear ready our dinner i start to feel blog something for a while. It's Feb! another month for this year and my life having some changes. Start to take over AR job. I'm not sure whether it was a good beginning for me and for her. But, i only can mention that it's once my favourite job before. From small i enjoy with calculation works and now the god let me have the chance to try this challenging job. I appreaciate it. Today is the 1st time i get paid as a AR. :) can't deny that once i think of giving up at this company and try to let go it. However, thanks for my buddies who always support me and helping me alot, and also thanks to "Banana" that pull me out when i give up no matter how unwilling i'm towards you but i still thanks for that chance. This whole month i feel the busyness but at least it lesser my stress and tension. i quite enjoy with i am now. this maybe because of i having a good buddy that always giving me her hand and also maybe the support that giving by my Dear Carrie and Tay. Because of your support i choose to stay until now. Thanks for the lessons that you all given to me. i try hard to learn what i can now. no matter what happened don't easy to give up because i paid to do so. i will continue with that mindset. They paid me that amount because i worth that amount and i believe i can give them the bestest of me. I know maybe for other 2+++ just only a small amount but for me the money not everything but act they paying quite a higher paid for me as a AR compare to other company.

I think i'll stop here for now because my dear waiting for me.

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine