The Moment's
Missing in action
Wednesday, February 8, 2012 | 9:27 PM | 0 Moments
Missing for quite sometimes and now I appear.... Hiak Hiak Hiak... Currently missing Coz having somethings on hand to do and settle.

While typing I start to recall every single thing that for me to blog. There r different case/ thing happen to my daily life. As this 2 days I keep saw a ghost running... 1st time see a ghost scared of human. I think this because the ghost is just an idiot.

I won't be with a guy that didn't respect me at all. I won't let him bully until I'm look like an idiot. Money not everything. The stick also not everything pls!!! Coz of money sell Ur own body!!!?? Somemore Ur body only worth for few dollars!

This 2 months learn Alot... Dun bluff urself if u not able to make it...that's human! I succeed on never read n see it for the another month! Yes, succeed! Dun only said it must prove it la slim nuts! Just stop copying me if u let go!!!

Ok... Those r about some idiots in my life before!

Leave approved! My life begin! Another chapter for the year. Dear r hardworking for the plan. V work hard tgt... See properly is TGT! this called a pair! Dear not able to join our reunion last weekends n so of this weekends. Babes start asking when they didn't see him with me. Hehe...

Erm... Until today I still tot that i mind but in the end I found that I'm not interested at all! I won't use Ppl thing/money stick on my face! Coz nth to proud with at all!

Time flies, n my holiday coming soon! Time to search for clothes n some other travel use again! Somebody pocket gonna start bleeding again! Haha... Planning to hk on cny! Going to experience the different weather at there... Oh my dear, my present for our XXX oh!!! Thanks... Hiak Hiak Hiak...

I always believe that when u lose someone or something, there will come a better one that u surely deserve more than anything because Things happen for a reason. I'm not pretty but I'm beautiful!!! Wakaka... I say so because beauty isn't about having a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart n a pretty soul! I may not have a cutest eyes, prettiest smile, gorgeous face, or prefect body but I do have a caring heart that u never have it!

People, love me or hate me, both r in my favor! If u love me I'll always be in Ur heart, if u hate me, I'll always be in Ur mind! And nomatter what u chose u still will suffer for it! Haha... Happy suffering bah! Dear is backed!! Good night world!

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Welcome to my new world! Looking at my fake smile! I'm Catherine!!! It's all about Catherine World! A simple me!

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : Catherine